Your Cochrane & Calgary Web Design Team
There are many approaches to web design and equally as many levels of cost. If you’re looking for a cheap, quick website beware – you get what you pay for! Not all web sites are created equally, even when they are built using the same Web software.
Great website design still rests on fundamental principles that even the bigger firms will often overlook.
View our Web Design Portfolio for examples of our work.
BlindDrop Design approaches Cochrane Web design and development from the ground up, making sure that your site is built properly for these key areas:
- Design quality, consistency and uniqueness
- Intuitive navigation
- Effective, Web-friendly content
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Built to the latest browser standards
A website is a powerful catalyst and should be treated with the respect and attention it deserves, especially when it represents your business online.
While all of our solutions are customized to your unique needs, our web development process is streamlined to be as efficient and effective as possible. Our designers focus on these key areas for all projects:
- Identity & Business Review – in our first meeting we review your current needs across all media channels and plan a proven path for your business’s design and marketing.
- Customized Web design – we can customize a WordPress theme or create a unique design just for you.
- All design is produced to be inline with your new or current corporate identity. If you don’t have a logo, then we can create a unique logo and stationary too.
- Intuitive, natural flowing navigation – including universal menus and supporting links
- Content Management Systems for all packages (so you can edit web pages yourself, don’t worry we provide full training and support). We specialize in WordPress Web design.
- Content co-generation – we work together to produce web-friendly text that is effective for all visitors, whether they are human or SE robots.
- Initial SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and manual submissions to the top Search Engines and directories
- Expansion and marketing plans for you to consider once the site is live. Getting the web site live is, these days, really only the first step!
- Social Media such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook tie-ins
- Facebook Page Creation and customization
- Google+ Page Creation
- Dynamic Photo Galleries and slide shows
- Blogs (Single User and Multi-user)
- Secure Member Areas
- Multi-level Member Access
- Email List Managers (for Email Newsletters)
- Events Calendars
- Live Sales Chat
- Audio & Video Integration
- Google Analytics
- Directory Integration
- Plus many other features, including custom-built applications