Are High Rankings the Only Goal?
We provide SEO services as a part of our overall Web development approach; it is focused on providing a complete and effective Web presence that incorporates User Engagement Optimization (UEO). UEO is a larger, and more impactful, approach than focusing only on high rankings. It focuses on making sure the user experience starts with finding your website when they are looking for the services you offer, but also that they have an optimal experience once they click on your listing. Combined with their great experience is that you, as business owner, have a website that connects with their needs and gains their trust quickly and provides them with the information they need so they can take the next step in securing your services.
Online marketing now includes considerations for such applications as Google My Business, Google Maps, Google Search, Google Store, Google Search Console, not to mention such third-party review sites and business directories, such as Yelp.ca and Yellow Pages. Social Media marketing also plays a major role too. It provides Google with “social signals” that tell Google that your business has an active Web presence that people are finding relevant and popular.
When you bring your business online, creating quality content is key for all aspects of your company’s online marketing efforts. It needs to be well-written, concise and consistent. This needs to be a constant across your website, your social media channels and many other third-party websites. Brand management is an important feature of the UEO and SEO landscape. We want to ensure that your brand experience is clear and consistent in every way.
How your website ranks is of course incredibly important, these days it can make or break a business. However, our definition of success, as your SEO company, extends far beyond search queries when you are considering your potential customers. Success is a strongly defined and marketed brand.
For On-Page factors, an effective foundation for a web presence needs to focus on:
- Branding concerns such as logo design and brand development
- A core marketing strategy
- A suitably chosen domain name that reflects your niche or your brand
- Fast and secure hosting for your website and continual software updates to ensure up time and consistent delivery at all times
- A business website design with clean branding, intuitive navigation and features that helps clearly communicate information
- A strong focus on definable marketing goals such as Strong Calls to Action
- Integrating your key social media channels on your website. This way, visitors can connect with your company via their favourite social networks.
While we can provide Calgary SEO services to websites built on other platforms or by other developers, we find it is most effective to rebuild a website from the ground up. This way we can make sure all upgrades are done properly. We also host our client sites as server speed and access are part of getting the best SEO results possible. To sum up, domain management, fast and secure hosting, web design and development and social media integration play important roles in the overall SEO and UEO equation.
To accomplish this, we work with you to produce:
- A customized web design based on your new or existing brand that is intuitive, clean and professional, establishing trust and authority
- Highly secure Managed WordPress Hosting for peace of mind, fast page loading and includes core updates to your Website software
- “White Hat” On-Page SEO (search engine optimization) techniques are used before we even start developing
- Review of existing competition in Google through pre-development web audits to establish a relative and realistic baseline for competition levels
- SSL Certificate installation (Google ranks secure sites higher and the visual https:// address establishes trust with human visitors
- SEO Editing of client’s written content so it is most effective for Web visitors, including search engines
- Google Webmaster and Google Analytics setup
- We track your main keywords after launch for a minimum of 30 days. This ensures your site is ranking well based on our on-page factors.
Off-Page SEO Services
Once your website revitalization has been completed, a minimum 6-month SEO campaign is highly recommended. This helps to increase your website’s rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo! Search Engines. Off-Page tasks are the second part of the SEO process and will help maintain and build your rankings based on quality links and natural activity.
This process would start after the Website is live, based on the following schedule and tasks:
- Local SEO Calgary focused tasks include:
- directory listing creation and management
- press releases
- article writing and promotion
- quality link building,
- optimization and promotion of social media
- video creation and promotion
- geo-targeting coding
- social signals
- unique META tag creation
- and third party reviews & citations.
- Depending on the competitive nature of your market, you may wish to continue marketing efforts beyond this initial term. We offer 4-month, 8-month or yearly contracts. Our campaign cycle includes monthly reporting and a full review and next steps at the end of the campaign so our clients can make an informed decision regarding continuing on or pausing the campaign.
Change is the Only Constant:
Due to algorithm changes and competitors’ efforts, website rankings are always in a natural state of flux. Our overall goal with SEO is to improve and maintain your site’s rankings in competitive niches. We do not guarantee first position in Google’s rankings due to these ongoing factors. However, we do nearly always achieve first or second page rankings for a variety of keywords for our clients. We focus our efforts on the best keywords and search terms to create the strongest leads from search traffic. Our SEO experts Calgary and Cochrane, use only “White Hat” SEO strategies that are accepted by Google and other search engines. These methods are most effective if continued on an ongoing basis. There is always room to grow with SEO.
Say you already have an established website that has some good rankings. We focus on keeping current rankings stable while researching new, untapped traffic. However, some fluctuation of search engine rankings (both increase and decrease) can be expected before, during and after our campaign. This is due to the natural changes in competitor activity and Google’s algorithm changes.
Our development process for your company is much deeper and more involved than most Web design companies provide. Our experience and dedication have led us to a unique and effective development process that provides the best quality and value for your investment.
As noted above, we achieve this through focusing on total “User Engagement Optimization” that includes attention to Search Engine rankings. However this also extends to the visitor’s experience when they enter your site. Their experience on your website needs to mirror the good service they would receive through other avenues of your company. By providing an attractive, intuitive design, strong Calls to Action and helpful features, your website becomes a natural extension of your company’s service.